Wednesday, November 1, 2006

OK, I need to slow down and smell the roses


Yeah, yeah, I work too much...shit I have been hearing that a lot lately from you people...you friends...friends what are those??? Yes it has become that bad. But it is time for redirection. It has been one hell of a year.
New friends, lost friends, reconnecting with old friends, friends that were never really friends, friends when I needed them most
No job, side jobs, new jobs, quitting jobs, shit jobs, creating jobs,
business, business woman, life woman, business-life, life is business,
addictions, addiction transference, confronting those with, admission of my own, friends with, disorders, therapy, therapists, and plays about them all.
New dreams, lost dreams, dreams put on the shelf, and dreams that were really nightmare (..... thank god I woke up).
birthdays, 30, anniversaries, good and bad, 1 yr of quitting, 4 yrs here, 1 yr doing it my way
pups and almost losing pups, knowing I will lose pups...damn I love ma pups.
tevo and nascar, too much tevo and sopranos, BB AS, and seeing my self on tv, and my friends.
Texas, New York, New Jersey, and Home.....seasons, home, travel, parents and family, and learning about my past.
Lost love, true love, forever love, leaving love, pain, dating, internet dating (I wasn't the ONLY ONE), being single, new love, imaginary love, and loving myself.
Soo I get it, for now....it always changes and you gotta change with it, but you gotta slow down and you gotta smile and you gotta laugh...and you gotta smell the roses ..
I will continue to stand up for ma-self. I will try not to hurt myself or those I love and I will try to spend more time with ma friends, who without, none of those things would matter anyway. :)

No comments: