Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Stange Female Products


Ok...this has to take the cake. You know how guys say...yeah, well I can pee standing up. Well, now you can too!! Thanks to the MY SWEET PEE. OMG. It lets ladies pee while standing!!
You have to check out the whole site including the testimonials and the FAQ. This is too good. I don't know if I could actually use one of these. Maybe in a 3rd world country. But what would you do if you were in the stall and you saw feet facing the other way in the stall next to you...Crazy!

This is the story of the creators...from my home state. I GOTTA meet these girls. Bet they wouldn't do the finger in the mouth move...lol. They apparently spent yrs researching this ...can you imagine????
We are twin sisters from Texas and have always had an issue with germs. The usual precautions like washing our hands are routine. We wear a mask on airplanes, request two bed sheets and pillow cases in hotel rooms, use a straw rather than put our lips on a restaurant glass, just to name a few of our fears. But, the thought of coming in contact with germs related to public restrooms, makes us cringe! We just knew there had to be a way for women to avoid getting close and personal to a public toilet.

I just don't know what to say, but I do like the idea of the citrus spray. Thanks to dancing for 10 yrs and teaching stripper strength 4 xs a week I can squat no problem, but for those that can't this could be your saving grace. If you buy this PLEASE let me know how it works! I am dying to know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here I go again commenting :-)!!!

Hmmm the only thing I can say about this is that it's WEIRD!!! I would imagine it to be somewhat messy...I think this is one product I'll pass on.

*Erika V*