Friday, May 8, 2009

He had this crazy beard, and he drank pee..


He would come into the club and request that a girl pee in to a shot glass or beer bottle so that he could drink it. I think he was paying like 50, 100 bucks and this was like 10 yrs ago. So it was easy money. But as any girl who has ever gone to the doctor and had to pee in a cup knows, peeing into an object is difficult, much less peeing into a shot glass. You have splashback, messy hands, and well, that just ain't worth 50 bucks.
The solution was found, as it often was on those crazy nights, in the DJ booth. Men have much better aim, and 100 bucks split in half was still a decent amount of money for 5 minutes of work.

I wonder if he ever knew he as being duped? Poor guy.

2 comments:

tom meny said...

haha, I worked with "Red". He had his own table at Expose'. He was a serious freak and every monday he'd come into work with 2 pockets full of polaroids. They were VERY disturbing.

Kimberly:Stripxpert said...

Hmm, I never saw the poloroids, but I did witness the pee thing. I remember Richard doing it for some girl right in front of me in the booth and I was like why the fuck are you peeing the bottle?!!
Gross. I never looked at bud light the same after that.