Saturday, July 11, 2009

Biting your guy's dick too much? Try the blow guard..lol.


As they say, "Taking the job out of blow jobs" It has a vibrating piece and it slips over your teeth to protect his manhood from your molars. Fun.


I love this line from the website...PLEASE NOTE: The Blowguard™ is NOT a denture. It's for adults of all ages with or without dentures or real teeth.

Umm, if you don't have teeth, they why the hell do you need the blow guard?!?!?!

I also found a video on the site http://www.blowguard.com/Use_and_Care.html?location=main and yeah..umm its a reeeeal video. So be aware, there is a cum shot. Lol.

Has anyone tried this?! I gotta know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to have it without a blowguard. Because i love the thrilling hot feeling when she teases with gentle nibbles...

Kimberly:Stripxpert said...

Well, anonymous, to each his own I say. But most men don't enjoy those gentle nibbles. I am just curious if anyone has ever tried it. Can you even take anyone seriously when they are wearing this thing?