Thursday, December 28, 2006

Songs to dance to during your striptease dance.


Oh boy, I get this question ALL the time. Honestly it depends on you. When I was dancing, I picked songs that enhanced my mood. If I was happy, they were happy songs. And if I was sad, well, they were sad songs. Most of the time at work you either loved being there or you hated it. Those feelings were directly linked to the amount of money you were making and how quickly you were making it. That was usually what influenced my mood. If I was affected by outside sources, my music reflected that. Anemia by Tool if I hated everything. Hole's Doll Parts when boys, (or usually one particular boy) really ticked me off. I also tried to change my mood. Playing a song that reminded me off good times when I was down...it always seemed to work. However slow and sexy is always best. When you are dancing you will most likely be nervous and will move faster than needed. So pick slow songs to slow you down. StripXpertease has iMixes available on iTunes.


Here are a few of the artists and songs I used to dance to: Jay Z, 2Pac, Lauryn Hill, Regulators by Warren G, Chico deBarge, Korn, Beastie Boys, Foo Fighters, Prince, Madonna, The Verve, Marvin Gaye, Drive by the Cars, Enigma, Dre, Busta, Clapton, Depeche Mode, Poe, the entire Crooklyn soundtrack, old Motown, Ben Folds, Steely Dan, The Police, Local Austin Bands(Scabs, Little Sister, Breedlove), DJ Rap's Fuck with Your Head, 112, Beck, Easy E, Massive Attack, Nate Dogg, Incubus, Joe Cocker, Duran Duran, Sasha, Opus 3, Thievery Corp., Kosheen, Curtis Mayfield, Stevie Wonder, Ozomatli, Jane's Addiction, Smashing Pumpkins, Olive, George Micheal, Orbital, Portis head, Barry White, and A Perfect Circle...just to name a few.

No comments: