Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Yr!!!


Hello all,
Well, what a year huh? Don't we always say that though? I am extremely pleased with the year that StripXpertease has had. A lot of growth and there will be more for the new year including public classes. YAY!
I know that we always look towards the new year with things we want to do to improve ourselves. I can't say I am any different. I have a few resolutions myself. I think the key is to realize that is is okay to have moments of relapse into old habits and backwards ways. It only reminds us how badly we want to change. Momentary relapses make us stronger. So I expect to falter a bit, but to have checked off a lot of my life's to-do list by this time next yr. I started making a list of things I want to do ...changes I want to implement by the beginning of the next year. Then I tuck it away and pull it out same time next yr and see how many I can cross off. Pretty fantastic to cross off one after the other. Especially when you realize how impossible they seemed as you wrote them.
So here is wishing a blessed and fulfilling new yr to all!

No comments: