Thursday, January 11, 2007

More miss and don't miss about the strip club and being a stripper


Things I miss:

FIGHTS!

1.Cat fights, or should I say bitch fights. Man...girls fought hard and often where I worked, well like once every other month. Using shoes and beer bottles, crazzzzy stuff. It always left the room buzzing. I mean, it was horrible, but you couldn't help to get caught up in it and talk about it with every one. I mean some of the girls I worked with had a few screws loose you know, then they would get drunk and mad at each other. Oh, easy entertainment. It is like a car crash, you can't help but look then you tell your friend ..mannnn I saw this really bad wreck!

2.On the same note, chicks flippin' out on customers and fighting with them. I've seen girls straight up punch dudes in the face. Beautiful. Grab my boob, you get warned, do it again, you get knocked the fuck out! I mean some of those guys deserved it.

3. Ok..... I loved watching girls getting so wasted they would start major drama with the managers until it reached the point where they should just stop, but they were so drunk that they couldn't. And then they would get fired. It would be really dramatic with make up smeared and half street clothes half stripper clothes dragging her stuff out the door, as it fell out of her bag ...cussing everyone on the way out. But they would always be back the next day. You see, you never really get fired from a titty bar... I love that. I was never fired by the way.

4.The best was customer fights. Full out bar brawls. Like WWF right up in the club!! The music would stop and the bouncers would come to save the day. I don't know why it was always so exciting, but it was. (I mean they never got too far because of the bouncers.) And I'm not the only one who thought so too. You always felt like you missed out if it went down while you were in the dressing room.

5. And lastly, closing early on a slow night. God bless the early close!


Things I don't miss

1.Smelling like beer and cigarettes.

2.Customers with sticky fingers. I hated when customers stole my outfits. Assholes. What are you going to do, wear it? Actually, I know what you are goign to do...eewww.

3.Guys, who after you dance for a dollar tip on stage for like 15 seconds, say, "Is that it?" Really? A dollar? Is THAT it dude?

4.Guys who wore wind pants....ickkk. Do I need to explain?

5. Girls who steal your makeup. I wanted to get pink eye and leave it all over eyeliner that I never use so that the hoochie who stole it wakes up with crusty eyes.


That reminds me of a story. A girl once asked to borrow my concealer. I said, "Sure!"

She then proceeded to dab my concealer on the pimple on her butt, and then handed it back to me. I was dumbfounded. I just said," Its OK. Keep it." Gross!!!

No comments: