Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Old school Corey


I recently came across these old pics. This guy, Merlin took them when I was dancing at the Crazy Lady. I took them for my boyfriend at the time so I can't post the racier ones...but here are a few. My blog pic is also from this shoot.

I wasn't even 21 yet yet. :) But this was just juice. Although I was drinking at work already.That was one of my favorite dresses to wear at work. And I almost always wore some sort of choker around my neck.

Look at how high I am wearing these hot pants!! Funny...keep in mind this was like the mid-nineties...

Again....check the high waist! You can't see the top here, but it had red patent leather flames on top of black mesh. There was a matching thong as well. My dog Zoe destroyed the bottoms and some sleazy customer stole the top. :(

I f'in loved that outfit.

No comments: