Thursday, June 26, 2008

Done...


So I just did it. I took the ole' profile down off of Match.com. At the end of April I got one of those results from your saved searches email that they send out. And there he was, this super cutie (oh, this is #4 by the way http://www.stripxpertease.com/2008/05/i-countedover-150.html )...but, I was a little older than what he was looking for ....by about 4 yrs.
Eh, fuck it I said. And I sent the wink. And apparently he almost didn't respond back because I was ...oh boy...too old.


It doesn't seem to be an issue now. Since we met we have spent a LOT of time together. And I adore him. However, I still get emails from guys all the time. So I decided to just remove my profile. One: because it's kinda unfair. It's unfair for anyone I think to leave a profile on match when you are not interested in using the site. Also, as I just said, for now, I am not interested in using the site. I am really into this guy. Hmmm. He needs a name I guess. We'll call him Mr. Weiss (That will make Puck and Big D laugh anyhow).


Yep, I'm content with Mr. Weiss. And I hope he is content with me.

No comments: